Post by Constantine on Jan 18, 2010 20:20:35 GMT -6
Wonderful new challenge I just thought up. Let's see how many people can do it.
1) Can only be done solo, with whatever class you wish. It'll be harder for melee classes, easier for magic using classes. Ranger will probably breeze through this one with their morphing abilities. Might be even easier for Dragoon with their Jumping skills. Maybe even easier still for Blackbelts with the whole fists for weapons and Mantra thing.
2) Set your level to 50 and lock it, forget your enlightenment. Depending on how easy it is for certain classes I might add specific levels for a few classes, mainly the ones mentioned above.
3) Go to Dainan and outfit yourself with the towns best equipment for your class, you will be using only these. Healing Potions and Magic Potions are legit, you may use as many as you wish.
4) Boat yourself to Hassen, and either enter the town to set your recall point or you can leave it at the port, march to the Ice Caverns.
5) Starting at IC1 go all the way to Magora's room without running once.
6) You may not stop at The Nexus Monastery of the Polar South or The Tower of the Enlightened. If you die you must start all over at Hassen.
I think I've tried talking many a parties into something like this. lol Once I have a working computer I'll have to try this, since the wii won't download byond.
The drive to massacre and annihilate, the compulsion to destroy your opponent... Such wrath is power for the soul! By eliminating your foe, you attain your first sublimation of that drive. It is this very sublimation that draws out the hidden powers within oneself! But, clinging to reason.. suppressing your wrath and desire, makes releasing your true power a dream within a dream for you. - Grahf